Re: *** Q: WHAT KIND OF PEOPL...

Subject: Re: *** Q: WHAT KIND OF PEOPL...
From: Jan Bates <bates -at- KINGFISH -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 20:02:00 GMT

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa....

It took me a long time to get to my mail today, although my ears
should have been burning.

Apologies to those who were offended by my message in French. And
thanks to Matt Hicks, who was exceedingly kind to come to my defense.

I did not intend to send a message in French to the whole list. Had
I so intended, I would not have used the Salut Pierre-ation that I
did.

Jan
P.S. Short for Janet
Jan Bates Voice: 908 949-2311
ADSS - AT&T Bell Labs Fax: 908 949-4001
Holmdel NJ e-mail: bates -at- kingfish -dot- att -dot- com