Re: Hey, take it easy!

Subject: Re: Hey, take it easy!
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 14:26:40 EST

> Go ahead, flame me, too.
> Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've noticed that when people
invite a flame, it is much less likely to occur. It's like you're
inviting a bully to take his or her best shot; the bully almost invariably
backs down. (Sorry, I can't write "sie/hir" yet. It still sounds wrong
to me.)

What do the rest of you think?

|| * \ . . / * || * Melissa Hunter-Kilmer(mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com) *
\\____\X/____// * Bureau of National Affairs (NOT the government!) *
/ * /O\ * \ * Washington, DC *