Re: World Wide Web

Subject: Re: World Wide Web
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 11:04:00 -0800

Be aware that those lists Gwen is talking about are HIGH
VOLUME. I'm telling you all this because there also seems to
be a bug in Cern's Listserver that makes it hard to
Unsubscribe after you find yourself wallowing in dozens and
dozens of messages. It happened to me and it wasn't fun.

Rich

follows:

Send email to

listserv -at- info -dot- cern -dot- ch