Me Tooo.. Looking for HTML information

Subject: Me Tooo.. Looking for HTML information
From: Kirk Foster <tscom004 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 15:46:02 -0500

Like Frank Ripp, I too am seeking information on HTML,
but of a slightly different nature.

I need academic or other research on any design aspect of HTML.

From what I know of it, most of the design considerations
come from during the information chunking,

but has any study of document design structure in HTML been
written by anyone? read by anyone? noticed by anyone?

Any titles or popular journals (I've combed several) would be
extremely helpful.

Feel free to reply to me personally, or perhaps the list
would be interested!

Ciaos
kirk

Kirk Foster