Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Beth Camp <campb -at- CSOS -dot- ORST -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 06:23:05 -0800

Hi, Techwr list. I'd like to echo Natalie's request:

Are there teachers of tech wr out there, people interested in how-to and
what and why of teaching people basic and advanced tech wr skills and
strategies?

Is there another list that serves as a platform for tech wr teachers??

Your comments will be helpful. I like reading about workplace tech wr,
but I'd sure like to "chat" with colleagues as well....

Still new to the net.... Beth Camp
Linn Benton Community College Albany Oregon