binders and printing

Subject: binders and printing
From: "Summers, Jan" <jsummers -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 17:11:08 PDT

there are spirals that you can slip a label sheet into to serve as a
spine with the name of the document or anything else that fits the
width of the spiral. i haven't used them, so i don't know how they
look outside of a catalog picture. they're called "GBC stylebind
plastic binding labeling system."

Previous by Author: Re: Enjoy. Not tech writing.
Next by Author: structured writing
Previous by Thread: Re: binders and printing
Next by Thread: Re: World Wide Web

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads