Re: The big, fat, mistake

Subject: Re: The big, fat, mistake
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 18:01:03 -0500

Joan wrote:
"Wow, guys, I am really sorry! I didn't purposely respost ALL
of yesterday's (October 26) digest. It was a big, fat,
mistake."

A *very* fat mistake, indeed <grin>. Relax. We all get attacks of
fumble-thumb occasionally and feel like nits. No one's ever died of it. You
did the right things: acknowledge the mistake, try to fix it, and apologize
to the people affected (especially those of us who pay for our email by the
kilobyte). As far as I'm concerned, you are forgiven.

Actually, I have to confess a bit of disappointment. When I saw a TECHWR-L
Digest of 164K, I anticipated a delicious flame war about something really
silly. Oh, well. Maybe next week. (Just kidding, folks.)

@kat katnagel -at- aol -dot- com
Life 1: MasterWork (technical writing and document design)
Life 2: PlaynSong & Madrigalia, Ltd (vocal chamber music)
==========Life 1 pays for Life 2==========