binders and printing

Subject: binders and printing
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 15:30:48 GMT

-> that if we wanted to cut our printing cost in half and could afford 1
-> inch vertically, recommended going with 7x8.5" page format. This way
-> could print two copies per 8.5x14" sheet of paper, cut it once and wa
-> This cuts our printing costs in half because you pay by the sheet, no
-> what goes on the sheet. Pretty clever, we thought. Ever hear of this
-> What do you think?

All our manuals are 7 x 8.5 size, for precisely that reason. It's also a
size our word processing and DTP software "knows" about, so it saves a
little bit of time and calculation.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world in '94 800-999-9619 805-873-2500