Re[2]: binders for the one-armed reader

Subject: Re[2]: binders for the one-armed reader
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 08:36:50 -0500

While it's not 'impossible', it is certainly less efficient. I have
found that I can type with my right hand while holding the book open
with my left hand. But, I don't like to do it.

Virginia
Author: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com> at SMTP

Dick Harris wrote:

>With only one good arm, I can't hold a manual open, and operate my PC,
>unless the manual is either 3-ring bound or wire bound.

I don't think he's in the minority. It's impossible to do what he's described
with anything less than -three- arms. This is one big disadvantage of
perfect-bound manuals.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com