What's Wrong with Y'all (Cleaned up)

Subject: What's Wrong with Y'all (Cleaned up)
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 14:40:02 -0400

Message:
It's funny how I can read over something before posting it, but as
soon as I receive the posting, I see an error. Actually, I saw two,
so I'm cleaning it up before we go on about "myself."
---
Message:
Has anyone other than [me] responded to Beth Goodman's request for
help? It seems like many people feel strongly about "y'all." I
understand that many of you do. What about Beth's request? I didn't
have much to offer her. I hope some of [you] have more. Let's help
her out if we can.
Tammy Williams (williams -at- oclc -dot- org)