Resume Length

Subject: Resume Length
From: Bob Handlin 1331 <BHandlin -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 11:01:00 PDT

IMHO, resume length is a red herring. Organizing the content well the key.
If you intrigue me on the first page, I'll keep reading, regardless of the
length. As long as you at least summarize the good stuff on the first page,
I don't think it makes much difference how many pages you use.

I'm in my thirties and have been a Tech Writer for 6 years. My last resume
was two pages. I'm guessing that my next resume will be two pages as well.
What tends to happen is that the older stuff becomes less pertinent as you
accomplish new things.

Hope this helps,

Bob
bhandlin -at- chipcom -dot- com