Quickie Contract for Frame User

Subject: Quickie Contract for Frame User
From: Bob Handlin 1331 <BHandlin -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 16:18:00 PDT

We at Chipcom Corp. in Southboro, Mass., have an immediate opening for a
two-to-four week tech writing contract. We're hoping to get somebody with a
little space between contracts who knows Frame (too short a job to learn)
and wants to make a few bucks. We've had a schedule pulled in on us and we
need help right away.

Respond to me and I'll forward the info to the proper authorities.

Thanks,

Bob
bhandlin -at- chipcom -dot- com