Who's looking for a degree in tech writing?

Subject: Who's looking for a degree in tech writing?
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 20:25:03 GMT

Hi. If whoever was looking for universities which offer advanced
degrees in technical writing will email me, I'll send you a list
of the ones that I know of. I can't remember which group you
posted to.--Nancy (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov)
--
--N. L. Hayes DISCLAIMER: Personal opinion, only.
nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov Does not represent company policy.