Gus' questions; my comments

Subject: Gus' questions; my comments
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 12:37:07 -0500

1. You misread Virginia's message. She was replying to
wnash who had posted the whine.

2. The Oklahoma joke is very old. It isn't even on our
license plates any more. They now proclaim that Oklahoma
is "Native America."

3. Yes, vm1.ucc.okstate.edu is in Oklahoma. The entire techwr-l
list originates in Oklahoma thanks to our friend and
listowner, Eric J. Ray.

4. "In order to" is wordy. Just use "to." In answer to your
question, I'd choose to start the next clause with an
imperative verb.

I hope this clarifies things.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com