Re: Summary-Planning Online Help

Subject: Re: Summary-Planning Online Help
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 17:27:04 -0500

Joyce, thanks for the very informative summary.

Q to Joyce and others using a spreadsheet to track topics:
Please explain how you are doing this. I have Excel and I
have contemplated how to use it to effectively track my topics.
I would love to hear your ideas.

Note: The _Developing Online Help for Windows_ book should also
be available from WinWriters at the number you gave.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com