Ratio of writers to developers

Subject: Ratio of writers to developers
From: Bob Handlin 1331 <BHandlin -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 1994 09:28:00 PDT

There was an article on this topic in the Q4 1990 *Technical Communication,
Journal of the Society for Technical Communication*. Unfortunately I've
lost my copy (but I have a photocopy of another article from that issue, so
I'm pretty sure about the reference).

I desperately need the info to argue that we're understaffed here. In fact,
I'd be much obliged if someone could post a summary of that article here.

Bob
bhandlin -at- chipcom -dot- com