Re: What color suits interviews?

Subject: Re: What color suits interviews?
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 09:41:00 CDT

Mary Beth Raven hit it with a sledge hammer:

Act professionally.

And dress appropriately.

IMHO, appearance is very important, but that doesn't mean you have to be a
techie-clone. I like green--even on men (my hubby's blonde--he looks great
in olive). I don't thing suit color will make or break a job interview. A
grungy suit, whatever the color, just might.

FWIW.

Kayla

P.S. I wore an olive/army green suit to my interview at Black & Veatch and
got the job. <G>