To: Margaret Gerard

Subject: To: Margaret Gerard
From: Dorothy Cady <dorothy_cady -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 14:54:27 -0600

Margaret:

I am having a great deal of difficulty sending messages to individuals. I
sent two of them to you a few days ago, but received no indication that
they had been delivered. The last time I sent out mail (before sending to
you) it took seven days before I was notified by our internet server that it
could not and had not been delivered. Please let me know if you received
either of the messages I sent.

Thanks.

Dorothy Cady <DCady -at- NOVELL -dot- COM)