Re: Query: Seminars from SOLUTIONS

Subject: Re: Query: Seminars from SOLUTIONS
From: Joe Grohens <joe -at- WRI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 15:07:45 -0500

I attended a seminar put on by SOLUTIONS about Online documentation.
The instructor was Donna Timpone, who was actually subcontracting.

It was very very good.

Extremely worth the money.

The indexing seminar was given concurrently, and was somewhat
underattended, so I didn't hear much about it. I have a generally
very favorable impression about SOLUTIONS. From the topics outline
I would think you couldn't lose (unless you're spending a fortune
getting there).

Joe Grohens
Publications Manager
Wolfram Research, Inc.