Re: Why manuals?

Subject: Re: Why manuals?
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 09:32:04 -0700

In addition to all of Richard's arguements - - and those of
others (pro and con), PAPER [IMHO] is the *true* and even
'politically a bit more correct' as a reason.

Yes, indeed, CD-ROM is an expensive investment - - can be
used, virtually forever, updated when necessary and is not
made from tree corpses.
E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication