Re: Online reviewing

Subject: Re: Online reviewing
From: Swanson <swanson -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 14:33:08 -0400

I believe that Microsoft Word 6 for Windows has fairly extensive editing
tools, so that you can see others' edits in different colors, and you can
compare the edited version of a particular document to the original, and
possibly (somebody correct me if I'm wrong), there is even a way to make
"editing marks" right on the original electronic document.

Hope this helps,

-Swanson