Re: white papers

Subject: Re: white papers
From: WandaJane Phillips <wandajp -at- ANDYNE -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 20:21:41 GMT

I'd like a summary. Even though we have our idea(s) about what a white
paper is, it would be nice to hear (and _maybe_ learn from others) what
purposes and structures people use for white papers.

... waja ...
opinions?! opinions?! we don't need no stinking opinions!
don't sit under the Bodhi tree with anyone else but me... anyone else
but me...