UNIX Interface Images

Subject: UNIX Interface Images
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 1994 14:58:02 -0400

Can anybody provide me with a screen capture of the UNIX SYSV4.2 Operations
Administration, and Maintenance (OA&M) interface in PCX or TIF format?
If so, simply uuencode and send it to me.

I would certainly appreciate it since I don't have access to this interface
and I need an image to include in some documentation I am writing.
Thanks,
JOn