STC-Tucson Meeting - Indexing

Subject: STC-Tucson Meeting - Indexing
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 08:55:04 -0825

This notice is for primarily intended for anyone in southern Arizona, and
anyone who may be in the Tucson area on Sept. 20:

Tucson members of the Phoenix chapter of the Society for Technical
Communication (STC) invite you to attend our meeting on

INDEXING

with guest speaker,
Susan Klement, professional indexer

TUESDAY, SEPT. 20

Best Western Inn at the Airport
7060 S. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona

Networking, 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:15 p.m.
Speaker: 7:00 p.m.

Dinner, $13.95. Reservations required by Wed., 9/14. Call Norma Roberts,
(602) 799-7050. Choice of chicken, snapper, or beef.

For more information on STC-Tucson, send e-mail or call:

Nancy Burns
STC Phoenix Chapter Liaison for Tucson
nburns -at- noao -dot- edu
(602) 322-8574.