Re: How to mention tradenames?

Subject: Re: How to mention tradenames?
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 08:21:31 -0700

>I have no idea if any company ever has actually ever sued another for
>failing to include the appropriate trademark declaration in their
>documentation, but I doubt it ;o)

Is there an obligation to acknowledge trademarks? If I decide to use "unix"
as a noun, what law am I breaking?

If I call my new publishing program "FrameMaker" that's one thing, but if I
say "I use FrameMaker to publish newsletters," that's another. ...RM

Richard Mateosian srm -at- c2 -dot- org srm -at- radiomail -dot- net (510)540-7745