OO Resource?

Subject: OO Resource?
From: Pam Tatge <pamt -at- STEINBECK -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 14:55:35 CDT

A few months ago when we were discussing an object-oriented
approach to documentation, I think someone mentioned a textbook
about this subject. I can't find that posting. If anyone knows
of such a book, could you please mail the information to me?
I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.

*** Pam Tatge, Member Group Technical Staff
*** Texas Instruments Semiconductor Group, Houston
*** pamt -at- steinbeck -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com