Re: How to mention tradenames?

Subject: Re: How to mention tradenames?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- CORE -dot- CORP -dot- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 10:59:37 -0500

>Can I do this freely or do I have to list all these names and state
>that they are tradenames? Is there a standard phrase/procedure for this
>purpose?

I don't know legal it is, but I *have* seen documentation which contained
the phrase "All products mentioned are trademarks of their respective
companies." It seemed like an easy way of handling multiple products and
trademarks, but I'd check with a lawyer before using it myself.

Have Fun,
Arlen

Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com >>> Use this return address!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST --- All others must provide data