Three cheers for good manners!

Subject: Three cheers for good manners!
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 12:27:00 PDT

Now, THIS is how to post commercial material to a mailing list or Usenet
newsgroup. If the notorious "spamming" lawyers had only been so
thoughtful...of course, there's no such thing as a newsgroup owner, only
mediator, and the majority of newsgroups are unmediated. What *should*
would-be commercial posters to newgroups be required to do in advance?
Suggestions?

PatO'
|\ \
| |Patrick Brian O'Connell !Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
. |"Ciall agus neart" !Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x2250|
\|=====>"Strength and knowledge"!Net:patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |