Value judgements about software

Subject: Value judgements about software
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 19:11:34 IDT

Because "old" is a pejorative in many people's eyes (not mine), and I
don't want to make value judgments about software.

Maybe I think about this stuff too much...

** Maybe so. New software is supposed to be better than old software.
I certainly hope that your company doesn't issue new software that
is only debatably better than what preceded it.

Version 5.5-- New and, in some people's opinion, improved!

Mark L. Levinson | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
Summit EDA Technologies | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230 (work),
Box 544 | +972-9-552411 (home)
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
"You can't judge right by looking at the wrong." -- Willie Dixon