Re: more silly names

Subject: Re: more silly names
From: "D. Citron" <dcitron -at- GATE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 02:50:34 GMT

Karla Kitalong (kitalong -at- mtu -dot- edu) wrote:
: My crazy software name is the NAD, our in-house
: network administration daemon (or something like
: that--I can't remember the real name for it). The command
: to start the NAD? Yep, you guessed it--GONAD. Cute.

When my brother was in college, the microbiology department had an
informal basketball team that played other departments. They called
themselves the Nads, for obvious reasons!

"Live long and prosper -- without government interference!"
...Mr. Spock, before the NBC censors got to him, stardate 1966

David H. Citron .................................... dcitron -at- gate -dot- net
Tech Writer/Journalist/Copywriter -- Contract/Freelance/Telecommuting
| Can you trust a government that subsidizes tobacco and tries to |
| ban vitamins to make intelligent choices about YOUR health care? |