windows help

Subject: windows help
From: "richard...gvg tech writing ... MS 4F ... X4027" <BACKLUND -at- GVG47 -dot- GVG -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 11:40:39 -0700

Hi
Does anyone have any onformation on training and books on windows help?

I am looking for something which will start at the begining and take me to
where I can design and create windows help files. For classes I am looking
for seminars or short classes not semester length classes. Please send the
good, bad and the ugly. If you could include phone numbers or addresses, this
would help.

Thanks very much

Richard
Backlund -at- gvg47 -dot- gvg -dot- tek -dot- com