Writing Contracts

Subject: Writing Contracts
From: "Sue Gier, JMU Computing Support (703)568-6301" <OIT_SUE -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 09:22:02 -0500

I just got my first contract job! This caught me a bit by
surprise, and I need to draw up a contract by the end of this
week. Does anyone have a contract they would share that I could
use as a starting point? This is for part-time work on an hourly
basis. Should I consult a lawyer? I've already made an
appointment with my accountant. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Sue Gier
OIT_SUE -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU