Job Search

Subject: Job Search
From: Steven Goldberg <Steve_Goldberg -at- DGC -dot- CEO -dot- DG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 19:28:54 EDT

Message:
Hi Everyone!
I may be a little out of bounds on this one, but I thought it's
worth the shot.
I am moving to Israel the end of this month and am seeking
employment in technical writing. I notice that many of you work for
large companies, many of which have some kind of presence abroad.
I would greatly appreciate any and all contacts or leads for
employment there, be it a manufacturing plant, development site,
distributor or anything else you think could be of help.

Thank you for your assistance,
Steve Goldberg