Language Translation Programs

Subject: Language Translation Programs
From: "John E. Brush" <brush -at- CIVENG1 -dot- CIV -dot- PITT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 14:39:30 -0400

I need to have a technical manual translated into French, Spanish, and
German. And I was told by my company's European office that it would be
easier for them to clean up a roughly translated manuscript, rather than
translating the original English document. So what I'm looking for is a
software package that will do foreign language translations from a
Word-for-Windows doc. Does anybody have any experience in this matter who
can give me some advice on what software package to buy?

John Brush
brush -at- civeng1 -dot- civ -dot- pitt -dot- edu