regarding CIC PIC

Subject: regarding CIC PIC
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 10:37:01 -0500

Hi Karen!
A member of my chapter would like to create a directory
of our chapter's "independent writers." He wants it to
include contact info. and a brief resume'. He feels that
the document could be used by our ERS manager and in promoting
STC to businesses (we do this through an Ambassadors program).

It occurred to me that his idea is something that would be
handled by a CIC PIC if we had one! What do you think? Should
I try to recruit him to start a PIC in addition to doing the
directory?

BTW, even though I am not an independent, would you sign me up for
the Society CIC PIC? My info is listed in the new Administrative
Directory.

TIA for the advice about the directory.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com