Returned mail: Host unknown

Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: cmawta -at- taux01 -dot- nsc -dot- com

550 osuvm1.ucc.okstate.edu (tcp)... 550 Host unknown
from name server)

----- Recipients of this delivery -----
This is addressed to technical writers in Israel.

I would like to bring in some experts on SGML to give a course or
workshop on the subject. I have already gotten the names of some
who do it and are highly recommended. My company would back me,
provided a few other companies are also interested.

Is your company interested in SGML? Do you think they would be
interested in sharing the expenses of bringing such a person or
team to Israel to run a course or seminar in which we could all
participate?

Also, if you are in contact with technical writers who are not
on the net, please find out if they or their companies would be
interested.

Marsha
cmawta -at- taux01 -dot- nsc -dot- com