Re: How do You use the WWW?

Subject: Re: How do You use the WWW?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- CORE -dot- CORP -dot- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 12:12:33 -0500

>There isn't anything you can do to make it 100% perfect, but
>as a mentor of mine once told me, ``Steve, you can make the thing fool
>proof, but you can't make it 'damn fool' proof.''
Time to give my favorite author, Sam Clemens, a little space:

"The problem with making anything fool-proof is that fools are so ingenious!"

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
"The Four Horse Oppressors of the Apocalypse were Nutritional
Deprivation, State of Belligerency, Widespread Transmittable Condition and
Terminal Inconvenience"
- Official Politically Correct Dictionary