Re: another bad manuscript

Subject: Re: another bad manuscript
From: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- DEATH -dot- KALEIDA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 09:28:52 +0800

> "It's a challenging course full of uphill climbs and downhill
> descents."

> "And he will finish as far ahead of the field as they are behind
> him."

Hey! I remember those! That was a particularly *good* year for
Tour de France broadcasting. :)

My quotable gaffe -- one day I was waxing philosophical about deadlines
and actually getting the amount of work we had to do done in the amount of
time we had. I noted:

"You're always done with *something.* The trick is getting people
to change thier expectations of what you have to do."

Ummmmm yup.

Laura