FrameMaker and RoboHelp

Subject: FrameMaker and RoboHelp
From: Dennis Michalis <dennism -at- ENTEO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 10:13:44 PDT

I'm searching for information regarding the use of FrameMaker and the creation
of windows help files. The idea is to use Frame to concentrate on producing
the paperbased documentation, and Word with RoboHelp to tweek and manipulate
the context strings necessary for online aestetics.

I understand there are some RTF concerns as well. For example, I believe it is
necessary to use a third party conversion tool to get Frame content into Word
6.0a.

Anybody out there familiar with this territory?

Thanks.

Anxiously,

Dennis Michalis at Enteo Corporation