STC in DC

Subject: STC in DC
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 10:12:36 -0600

Eric,
Did you get my response to your message yesterday? I was just
wondering since I didn't hear anything back from you. In case you didn't
get the message, it basically said that I was agreeable to participating
in a session as a presenter and that we should discuss how we (however
many of us "we" is) want or need to present the material.

Another person who wrote to me saying she is doing a lot of work with Mosaic
and the Web is Linda Stewart. She works for the FAA and is currently
"converting all documentation to HTML including a 27 chapter manual, man
pages, help text, etc." Her address is blondbomb -at- delphi -dot- com -dot-

Have a good weekend.

-Matt Hicks

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.