Monospaced Fonts

Subject: Monospaced Fonts
From: Mike Christie <mikec -at- SYNTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 10:28:58 PDT

Management has asked me to assist the development team in finding a
monospaced (i.e. non-proportional) True Type font that is visually attractive
for screen display. We are migrating our application from OS/2 to Windows 3.1,
and have windows with lots and lots of fill-in boxes preceded by labels. The
only thing I could find was Monospace 821 from Bitstream, which is a
Helvetica-style font.

Any suggestions?

Mike Christie
Technical Writer