Re: Amazed at offered salaries; need input!

Subject: Re: Amazed at offered salaries; need input!
From: JPG3 <jpg3 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 08:03:05 -0400

Brian_Dooley writes:(In New Zealand...) We have the salaries, low cost of
living, AND the scenery.

Having been recruited to go to Auckland for 2 years to start up a
documentation department for a local software company, I can attest to the
beauty of the scenery - especially in Christchurch (which really IS
Godzone). As to the low cost of living and high salaries, well.....

I loved my experience there, and had I been in Christchurch rather than
Auckland I may never have left.My company went bust and I looked around
for work, but there were few opportunities - at least in the software
field.

Anyway, Brian, enjoy. Let me know if yo have any openings... my kids would
love to go back.

John Garison

PS I miss playing indoor cricket!

AOL: JPG3