HELP? Posting problems? Pls respond.

Subject: HELP? Posting problems? Pls respond.
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 18:54:12 GMT

Hi. I've tried posting to this group a couple of times, and I'm
not sure my posts are making it. The reason I'm asking for
response on this post is that I've seen answers to some of
my questions, but not directed towards my post.

Also, is there a FAQ for this group? Anyone out there work
for a chemical or environmental company, or are you all
untangling computerese.

Please repond to this post,
EVEN if it's just "Go awhang (Go away--I hate this editor)

Thanks again.

Nancy Hayes
Technical Editor , Idaho Chemical Processing Plant

If you'd rather e-mail (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- go
--
--N. L. Hayes DISCLAIMER: Personal opinion, only.
nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov Does not represent company policy.