Re: advice on office setup

Subject: Re: advice on office setup
From: "Scott J. Wilson" <scott -at- WWTC -dot- TIMEPLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 13:51:21 -0700

>Yvette:

>Whoa, there. You just libeled on of the great names in computer mail
>order and I feel compelled to protest. MacConnection and its companion,
>PC Connection, are NOT distributors to "stay away from." *Especially* for
>someone who does not want to be technically proficient and needs reliable
>support.

>Granted, they do not have that "absolute, rock-bottom, can't be beat
>price" advertised in the tombstone ads in the back of MacWeek. HOWEVER,
>they have excellent return policies and friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
>staff. I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered there that
>wasn't quickly and completely resolved.

>(text deleted)

I didn't see the post from Yvette, but I agree with Doug. I use
MacConnection frequently and have been very pleased with their service.

Once the delivery person put the MacConnection package into the backyard,
where the dog tore it to shreds, literally.

MacConnection got me a replacementTHE NEXT DAY; the delivery carrier
required that I put the shreds into a bag and give it back to them as proof
of what happened. I got a good laugh out of that one.

Scott Wilson
Scott J. Wilson
scott -at- wwtc -dot- timeplex -dot- com
310/443-4028