Mail software that doesn't show headers and relay messages

Subject: Mail software that doesn't show headers and relay messages
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 17:54:04 -0400

Sally Marquigny writes:

> Rich, I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I'd be happy to participate,
> but my system does not allow me to read headers

Wow, do you _pay_ for software like that? If so, what's it called? I want
to put it on my list of products to Avoid.

> [and] in all the information you
> provided, you did not include your email address!

For anyone in the same pickle as Sally, try saving the message
to a file. I would hope that the relay messages showed up there.
(This assumes that your mail software has a button or command
that saves messages to a file.)

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
Calgary, Alberta
(-::
Flames-to: /dev/null

Words direct the thoughts and thoughts direct actions.
- Anon.