Re: Anyone for FORUM 95?

Subject: Re: Anyone for FORUM 95?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 08:27:10 -0500

Jack, I believe that Dr. Tom Warren of Oklahoma State
University is involved with Forum 95. He is an STC
Fellow, and he has been know to lurk on techwr-l.

I believe his address is twarren -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu -dot-
He should be able to provide more information.

LaVonna
president, Oklahoma Chapter of STC
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com