English - a crazy language

Subject: English - a crazy language
From: Mindy Kale <gpscom!mkale -at- PLAINS -dot- NODAK -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 1994 14:28:36 LCL

My apologies to Richard Lederer for not giving him credit for his excellent
essay. I received this as an e-mail (from someone who took it off another
mailing list, I think) and no attribution was included. Thanks to you sharp-eyed
techwriters who recognized it and made sure to give credit where it's due.

Mindy