Re: Women and Computer, Re: TAP: The Ada Project (fwd)

Subject: Re: Women and Computer, Re: TAP: The Ada Project (fwd)
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 13:04:26 -0700

We are very pleased to announce:

The Opening of TAP: The Ada Project at Yale
The Ada Project (TAP) is a WorldWideWeb (WWW) site designed to serve
as a clearinghouse for information and resources relating to women in
computing. The WWW is growing at incredible speed, and is already
host to a wealth of scattered information on women in computing. The
goal of TAP is to provide a central location through which these
resources can be "tapped." TAP includes information on conferences,
projects, discussion groups and organizations, fellowships and grants,
notable women in Computer Science, and other electronically accessible
information sites. TAP also maintains a substantive bibliography of