free copy of Technique ... again

Subject: free copy of Technique ... again
From: Valarie <TASSARI -at- CGI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 13:43:17 -0400

I tried also to obtain a free copy of Technique Magazine via the phone.
The person I spoke with gave me a non-toll-free number to call to obtain
the copy.

Calling the phone number directed me to an operator who forwarded
my call to a voice mail system. I was instructed to enter a message into
their voice mail system asking for the free issue.

Rich, we'll see who gets the copy first -- you or me. In the meantime,
if anyone else is willing to spend the money to call the company direct,
the number is:

(617) 422-8640

Val Tassari
tassari -at- cgi -dot- com