Re: Name for Help

Subject: Re: Name for Help
From: Dan BRINEGAR <HBDeBenu -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 23:09:34 EDT

A name for the one-liner help at the bottom of the screen?

Well, I've been calling the little "Additional topics in this area:" thingys
"Ribbon Menus" on my text-based helpscreens... if the help is actually one
line at the bottom of the screen, why not a "Ribbon Tip" or "Ribbon
Help"...... fer some reasons when documetation and coworkers tell me to look
at the status line, I expect to find something about the status of my machine
"11283 Mb virtual RAM available."

Dan Brinegar
Phx, Az